THE SENIOR LIFESTYLE YOU DESERVE
There’s an energy that comes from living in Clayton. It’s creative, artistic, smart and entrepreneurial. Your lifestyle should reflect that—and it does at Clarendale Clayton.
No address is more recognizable than Clayton and Hanley, and you appreciate the benefits. For arts enthusiasts, Clarendale Clayton is an easy 15-minute drive to the St. Louis Art Museum, Muny Opera, Powell Symphony Hall, and Fox Theatre.
Neighboring Washington University offers continuing education, Forest Park is perfect for an afternoon walk, and the Missouri Botanical Garden helps you feel one with nature. The city of Clayton and greater St. Louis are at your doorstep.
Five-Star Senior Living
When you are greeted by a courteous doorman every time you leave or come home—and coach service is available to take you wherever you want to be—you realize you’re living the lifestyle you’ve earned at Clarendale Clayton.
Add in on-site amenities like concierge services, a luxurious, salon/spa and fitness center, plus high-end spaces for socializing and entertaining with expansive city views, and the senior lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of comes to life.
Gourmet Restaurant Dining
We’re lucky to have so many great restaurants in Clayton—many right around the corner. And now you’ll have a new favorite—at Clarendale Clayton. You’ll find our in-house Executive Chef and culinary team make each dining experience extraordinary.
Rich Hospitality Services
Clarendale Clayton residents will enjoy five-star lifestyle services that include the following benefits:
- Floor plans ranging from a studio to a generous penthouse
- Culinary options ranging from made to order delights and casual dining to a chef-prepared meal in our restaurant
- Health and Wellness Navigation™ for a holistic approach to total health and well-being
- Access to Health and Wellness Center and fitness classes
- Prompt, professional residential maintenance, including community-supplied appliances for worry-free living
- In-residence cleaning services
- All utilities except telephone
- Basic cable and Wi-Fi services
- Educational and social events and entertainment
- Boutique hotel-style doorman and concierge services
- Emergency response system and around-the-clock staffing
- Local transportation (within a defined radius of travel)